Stalled Political Efforts Could Bring 27% SGR Cut
American Society of Anesthesiologists.
The overall 29 percent cuts will take effect automatically if a deal is not reached before Jan. 1, 2013. Politicians may have come to a stalemate over top tax rates associated with the expiration of Bush-era tax cuts, according to the report.
Talks are set to resume Dec. 27.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
7 Priorities for Anesthesiologists & ASCs in 2013
Study: Gene Could be Responsible for Sepsis Predisposition
MEDNAX Acquires South Oakland Anesthesia Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
3 Things to Know About Anesthesia and Narrow NetworksRead Now
- Senate Finance Committee Calls for Explanation of Cost of HCV Drug Sovaldi: 5 Points
- Sleep Deprivation & its Effect on Colonoscopy Quality
- Arise Austin Medical Center Selects athenahealth for Clinical Integration
- $2.35B AmSurg-Sheridan Deal Completion, 9% Rise in HCA Revenue, Northstar's $15.1M in Q2 Revenue & More – 7 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
- Reinventing Healthcare: 5 Strategies for Successfully Leading Change