Stalled Political Efforts Could Bring 27% SGR Cut
American Society of Anesthesiologists.
The overall 29 percent cuts will take effect automatically if a deal is not reached before Jan. 1, 2013. Politicians may have come to a stalemate over top tax rates associated with the expiration of Bush-era tax cuts, according to the report.
Talks are set to resume Dec. 27.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
7 Priorities for Anesthesiologists & ASCs in 2013
Study: Gene Could be Responsible for Sepsis Predisposition
MEDNAX Acquires South Oakland Anesthesia Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
TeamHealth acquires Florida Gulf-to-Bay Anesthesiology AssociatesRead Now
- Buying in bulk, just in time purchasing, consignment: Which supply-ordering pattern is right for your ASC?
- 5 key ways to strengthen the surgeon-anesthesiologist relationship
- 10 Mayo Clinic innovations you probably don't know about
- The rise of employer-based insurance exchanges: 5 things to know
- 7 trends in employer health benefits