Stalled Political Efforts Could Bring 27% SGR Cut
The overall 29 percent cuts will take effect automatically if a deal is not reached before Jan. 1, 2013. Politicians may have come to a stalemate over top tax rates associated with the expiration of Bush-era tax cuts, according to the report.
Talks are set to resume Dec. 27.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
7 Priorities for Anesthesiologists & ASCs in 2013
Study: Gene Could be Responsible for Sepsis Predisposition
MEDNAX Acquires South Oakland Anesthesia Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Massachusetts of Public Health updates DON regulations for existing freestanding ASCs: 4 key notes
- Study: Capsule endoscopy test may prevent upper GI bleeding — 4 key notes
- Status quo is the biggest competitor for Dan Coholan
- 3 legislative changes for ASCs leaders to note — Jan. 20, 2017
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis alarms health officials — 4 notes