Stalled Political Efforts Could Bring 27% SGR Cut
The overall 29 percent cuts will take effect automatically if a deal is not reached before Jan. 1, 2013. Politicians may have come to a stalemate over top tax rates associated with the expiration of Bush-era tax cuts, according to the report.
Talks are set to resume Dec. 27.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
7 Priorities for Anesthesiologists & ASCs in 2013
Study: Gene Could be Responsible for Sepsis Predisposition
MEDNAX Acquires South Oakland Anesthesia Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes