Arkon Anesthesia Delivery System Receives 510(k) Clearance
Spacelabs Healthcare has announced it has received FDA's 510(k) clearance for its Arkon anesthesia delivery system, according to a news release.
The Arkon was "designed from the anesthesiologist's perspective," according to the release.
"As an organization, we realize that by enhancing the experience of the anesthesiologist we can also enhance the experience of the patient," said Nicholas Ong, president of Spacelabs Healthcare, in the release. "Arkon is the result of our passion for focusing on every detail, so that the anesthesiologist can focus on the patient. As a result, we feel confident that Arkon will become the anesthesia delivery system of choice."
Spacelabs Healthcare is the healthcare division of OSI Systems.
Related Articles on FDA Clearances:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years