Arkon Anesthesia Delivery System Receives 510(k) Clearance
Spacelabs Healthcare has announced it has received FDA's 510(k) clearance for its Arkon anesthesia delivery system, according to a news release.
The Arkon was "designed from the anesthesiologist's perspective," according to the release.
"As an organization, we realize that by enhancing the experience of the anesthesiologist we can also enhance the experience of the patient," said Nicholas Ong, president of Spacelabs Healthcare, in the release. "Arkon is the result of our passion for focusing on every detail, so that the anesthesiologist can focus on the patient. As a result, we feel confident that Arkon will become the anesthesia delivery system of choice."
Spacelabs Healthcare is the healthcare division of OSI Systems.
Related Articles on FDA Clearances:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns