Arkon Anesthesia Delivery System Receives 510(k) Clearance
Spacelabs Healthcare has announced it has received FDA's 510(k) clearance for its Arkon anesthesia delivery system, according to a news release.
The Arkon was "designed from the anesthesiologist's perspective," according to the release.
"As an organization, we realize that by enhancing the experience of the anesthesiologist we can also enhance the experience of the patient," said Nicholas Ong, president of Spacelabs Healthcare, in the release. "Arkon is the result of our passion for focusing on every detail, so that the anesthesiologist can focus on the patient. As a result, we feel confident that Arkon will become the anesthesia delivery system of choice."
Spacelabs Healthcare is the healthcare division of OSI Systems.
Related Articles on FDA Clearances:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 8 things to know about self-insured employers
- University of Cincinnati College of Nursing receives grant for collaborative program: 5 notes
- 4 things to know about Preferred Surgicenter opening in Illinois
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Elham Afghani of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Do adults & children with celiac disease have similar responses to gluten? 5 key notes