Somnia Anesthesia Releases Paper for Outpatient Facilities
The paper, titled "Ambulatory Anesthesia: Maximizing Anesthesia Quality in Any Setting," explores the recent increase in regulations and requirements placed on outpatient facilities, such as ambulatory surgery centers and office-based surgery facilities, that are traditionally placed on hospitals.
Download the paper on the Somnia Anesthesia website.
More Articles on Anesthesia:Crystal Clear Solutions Develops Anesthesia Guide App for Surgical Procedures
AllCare Clinical Associates Appoints Dr. Frank Sutton as Partner
University of Michigan Health Startup Receives FDA Clearance for Patient Monitoring Software
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ASA's PAC Provides Financial Support For U.S. Congress Candidate Dr. Val ArkooshRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers