Saint Francis Hospital Honors Anesthesiology Group
a Poughkeepsie Journal report.
Founded in 1970 with four doctors, Anesthesia Associates has grown to include 16 physicians who provide acute pain management. The group provides support to several local organizations and offers volunteer services in South America and throughout New York City.
According to anesthesiologist Lobsang Lhungay, MD, the group is working to improve patient care by creating an open dialogue with doctors, pharmacists and patients. "We all believe in doing something for the people and receiving that feeling of satisfaction," he said.
Related Articles on Anesthesia:Managing Compensation for Anesthesiologists, CRNAs and AAs
Topical Anesthesia Research Ignores U.S. Protocols
Symbios Aims to Raise $6.75M for Anesthesia-Dispensing Pump
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About