Pinnacle Anesthesia, JLR Medical Group Become Founding Partners in U.S. Anesthesia Partners
The partnership brings together three of the largest anesthesia groups in the country. Each of the groups will continue to provide services under their individual brands.
"In today's environment you see hospital systems and payers becoming increasingly large through consolidation, and as they become larger they are demanding a higher level of service and sophistication from their anesthesia providers as well as more investment in IT," says Kristen Bratberg, president and CEO of U.S. Anesthesia Partners. "We think we provide a unique opportunity because we provide practice support functions and can help anesthesia providers by sharing resources and investing in infrastructure, but we allow our partners to retain ownership. Anesthesiologists are significant owners of USAP."
More Articles on Anesthesia:North Carolina Society of Anesthesiologists Elects Dr. Frank Sutton Secretary, Treasurer
Performing High Acuity Cases in ASCs: The Anesthesiologist's Role
5 Anesthesiology Practice Mergers, Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years