Paul Pomerantz Named ASA CEO for 2013
Currently, Mr. Pomerantz serves as worldwide executive director of the Drug Information Association. He will succeed Barbara Fossum, PhD, who has been interim CEO since June.
He has also held leadership roles at the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Society of Interventional Radiology and Clinical Laboratory Management Association and has more than 20 years of executive experience in healthcare.
Mr. Pomerantz is a certified association executive.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
MediciNova Receives Allowances for Opioid Analgesic Patents
Origin, iProcedures Develop Anesthesia Information Solution
CDC Identifies Contamination in More Medical Products From New England Compounding Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 50 things to know about the ASC industry | 2017
- Tenet shares jump 2.1%, Nobilis Health ranks as key vendor in global neurosurgery market & more — 5 ASC company notes
- 4 GI devices receive FDA clearance in January 2017
- Study: ACA did not impact employment rates through 2016
- CDC: 2016-2017 flu vaccine offers moderate protection