Paul Pomerantz Named ASA CEO for 2013
Currently, Mr. Pomerantz serves as worldwide executive director of the Drug Information Association. He will succeed Barbara Fossum, PhD, who has been interim CEO since June.
He has also held leadership roles at the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Society of Interventional Radiology and Clinical Laboratory Management Association and has more than 20 years of executive experience in healthcare.
Mr. Pomerantz is a certified association executive.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
MediciNova Receives Allowances for Opioid Analgesic Patents
Origin, iProcedures Develop Anesthesia Information Solution
CDC Identifies Contamination in More Medical Products From New England Compounding Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
MEDNAX acquires MEMAC AssociatesRead Now
- Pain physicians - Beware of your CPA's advice on asset protection: The advice you get may be inaccurate
- President Barack Obama using Oregon Trail to drum-up young health insurance enrollees
- AAAHC accredits the Illinois University Student Health Services
- 15 statistics on ASC hours per case
- ASC by the numbers: 13 statistics