NorthStar Anesthesia Acquires Anesthesia Concepts: 3 Things to Know
Here are three things to know about the companies and the acquisition:
1. This is NorthStar's first expansion into the Mid-Atlantic region, where Anesthesia Concepts provides services to facilities in Maryland and Virginia. It adds 11 facilities to NorthStar's network of nearly 70 locations around the country.
2. NorthStar has provided anesthesia care for the last 20 years and was founded by Phil Eichenholz, MD, and CRNA Neil Neal.
3. Anesthesia Concepts was originally formed as Ambulatory Anesthesia Associates in 2003 by David L. Jordan, MD, who currently serves as the president and CEO. Steve Luck, MD, serves as the company's vice president of development and CMO.
More Articles on Anesthesia:MEDNAX Acquires Anesthesia and Pain Management Group
Anesthesiologist Compensation: 5 Points
Dr. Guy Cavaliere Joins AllCare Clinical Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- St. Renatus launches 1st nasal spray dental anesthetic: 5 things to know
- Anesthesia Business Consultants releases fall 2016 newsletter: 3 notes
- Intestinal metabolome analysis may lead to preventative IBD treatment: 5 study insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Christopher Carlson of Swedish Medical Group
- South Central Kansas Clinic accredited by The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities: 4 things to know