North Carolina Society of Anesthesiologists Elects Dr. Frank Sutton Secretary, Treasurer
Dr. Sutton practices with AllCare Clinical Associates and he is director of business development. In that role, he assists ASCs and hospitals with operating efficiencies and anesthesia clinical staffing, according to the report. His term as treasurer will begin Jan. 1, 2014.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
12 Statistics on Surgery Center Staffing FTEs
CMS Final Rule Adds 4 Procedures to ASC Approved List
ASC Administrator & Physician Champions: The Relationship Every Successful ASC Needs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Quantum creates anesthesia subsidiary, acquires DA Management — 5 things to knowRead Now
- 4 recent orthopedics-driven ASC plans & openings
- Nobilis Healthcares receives $25M loan from GE Capital
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Mark Noar of Endoscopy Microsurgery Associates
- Dr. Michael Camilleri named AGA president: 5 things to know
- URMC GI experts organize advanced endoscopy nursing course: 4 key notes