North American Partners in Anesthesia Names Dr. John Di Capua to New Roles
Melville, N.Y.-based North American Partners in Anesthesia announced that John Di Capua, MD, has been named CEO of NAPA Management Services Corporation and interim managing partner of NAPA.
Dr. Di Capua succeeds Timothy Dowd, MD, who stepped down as CEO and managing partner, but will continue as a partner in NAPA.
Dr. Di Capua had previously served as the CMO of NAPA and as deputy CEO of the management services corporation.
More Articles on Anesthesia:Study: Prescription Painkiller Overdose Deaths in Women Spike 400% in 10 Years
Dr. Walter Schuyler Joins Pain Specialists of Charleston
Sibley Medical Center to Open Pain Management Clinic, Adds Dr. J. Richard Waggoner
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup