North American Partners in Anesthesia Announces Retirement of 3 Partners
North American Partners in Anesthesia announced the retirement of three of its anesthesiologist partners — Michael B. Meyers, MD, Alan Rachleff, MD and director emeritus, Peter F.R. Walker, MD, effective July 2013.
Dr. Meyers previously served as chief of cardio/thoracic anesthesia at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, N.Y. He has served NAPA in a number of ways, including serving as the architect of its risk management program.
Dr. Rachleff has previously held positions as staff anesthesiologist at Mount Sinai Hospital in Minneapolis and clinical instructor at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in New York. He has also served in the U.S. Navy.
Dr. Walker previously served as medical director of North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, N.Y., and vice president of anesthesia services for the Great Neck, N.Y.-based North Shore-LIJ Health System.
More Articles on Anesthesiologists:
Alabama State Board of Education Names Dr. Charles Elliott Vice President
Dr. Michael Bishop Re-Appointed to Medical Board of California
Dr. Jesse Ehrenfeld Named Editor-in-Chief for Journal of Medical Systems
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About