Mississippi State Medical Association Names Dr. Claude Brunson President-Elect
Claude Brunson, MD, senior adviser to the vice chancellor for external affairs at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson and professor of anesthesiology, has been named president-elect of the Mississippi State Medical Association, according to a Clarion Ledger report.
Dr. Brunson is a member of American Society of Anesthesiologists, Health Insurance Exchange Advisory Board and the Scope of Practice Committee. He previously served as chair of the department of anesthesiology at UMMC.
More Articles on Anesthesiologists:
Alabama State Board of Education Names Dr. Charles Elliott Vice President
Dr. Michael Bishop Re-Appointed to Medical Board of California
Dr. Jesse Ehrenfeld Named Editor-in-Chief for Journal of Medical Systems
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About