MEDNAX Completes Acquisition of Michigan's South Oakland Anesthesia Associates
MEDNAX has completed its acquisition of South Oakland Anesthesia Associates in Troy, Mich.
Edgemont Capital Partners served as the investment bank for the sale and financial adviser to SOAA.
SOAA provided anesthesia services at three hospitals, four ambulatory surgery centers, four pain management clinics and one eye center in three counties throughout Michigan. The company is now part of MEDNAX's American Anesthesiology Division.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
Brain Monitor May Prevent Patient Awareness During Anesthesia
CMS Extends Medicare E-Prescribing Exemption Application Deadline
The Evolution of Anesthesiology in 2013: Q&A With Dr. Neil Kirschen of South Nassau Communities Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Researchers develop new chronic pain scoring systemRead Now
- 6 hospitals, health systems planning or opening ASCs – March 5, 2015
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Atilla Ertan of UT Health Science Center
- Acute liver failure due to prescription drug usage not likely, study finds
- Chicago start-up launches app that sends nurses straight to patients' homes
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday – March 5, 2015