MEDNAX Completes Acquisition of Michigan's South Oakland Anesthesia Associates
MEDNAX has completed its acquisition of South Oakland Anesthesia Associates in Troy, Mich.
Edgemont Capital Partners served as the investment bank for the sale and financial adviser to SOAA.
SOAA provided anesthesia services at three hospitals, four ambulatory surgery centers, four pain management clinics and one eye center in three counties throughout Michigan. The company is now part of MEDNAX's American Anesthesiology Division.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
Brain Monitor May Prevent Patient Awareness During Anesthesia
CMS Extends Medicare E-Prescribing Exemption Application Deadline
The Evolution of Anesthesiology in 2013: Q&A With Dr. Neil Kirschen of South Nassau Communities Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
18 Sheridan anesthesiologists to serve on Florida Society of Anesthesiology's board of directorsRead Now
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why
- Physicians at the helm: creating a culture of gastroenterologist leadership in ASCs & endoscopy centers