MEDNAX Completes Acquisition of Michigan's South Oakland Anesthesia Associates
Edgemont Capital Partners served as the investment bank for the sale and financial adviser to SOAA.
SOAA provided anesthesia services at three hospitals, four ambulatory surgery centers, four pain management clinics and one eye center in three counties throughout Michigan. The company is now part of MEDNAX's American Anesthesiology Division.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
Brain Monitor May Prevent Patient Awareness During Anesthesia
CMS Extends Medicare E-Prescribing Exemption Application Deadline
The Evolution of Anesthesiology in 2013: Q&A With Dr. Neil Kirschen of South Nassau Communities Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- UnityPoint Health-Meriter provides sedation dentistry for special needs patients: 5 notes
- Physicians Health Plan pulling out of Indiana exchanges, ending all individual coverage: 5 thoughts
- CMS considers regulatory changes in wake of mounting healthcare fraud reports: 4 insights
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens launches HIV, HBV and HCV testing initiative for ambulatory care, ED patients: 4 things to know
- Antimicrobial coatings market to hit $7.2B by 2024: 5 highlights