MEDNAX Acquires Summit Anesthesia Associates
announced the acquisition of Summit (N.J.) Anesthesia Associates.
The practice will become part of MEDNAX's American Anesthesiology division and is the second New Jersey-based practice to join the division.
Summit Anesthesia Associates is a private group practice, which includes 37 anesthesiologists, eight anesthetists and three other clinical and administrative staff.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
12 Challenges for Anesthesia Groups Next Year
Anesthesia Group Acquisition Activity Grows in 2013
Presence United Samaritans Medical Center Honors Dr. Carmen Rocco
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
U.S. Anesthesia Partners adds Anesthesia Consultants of DallasRead Now
- Fujifilm's ground breaking technology
- 3 ASCs that aced accreditation surveys
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners adds Anesthesia Consultants of Dallas
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Ashwin Ananthakrishnan of Massachusetts General Hospital
- Postop NSAIDs increases anastomotic complication risk among colorectal resection patients, study finds