MEDNAX Acquires Physicians Anesthesia Associates
announced the acquisition of Physicians Anesthesia Associates, a practice based in Baltimore.
Physicians Anesthesia Associates is the first Maryland-based anesthesiology practice to join MEDNAX's American Anesthesiology division, which now consists of 24 practices.
The practice employs 48 anesthesiology providers and two administrative support staff.
More Articles on Anesthesia:North Carolina Society of Anesthesiologists Elects Dr. Frank Sutton Secretary, Treasurer
Performing High Acuity Cases in ASCs: The Anesthesiologist's Role
5 Anesthesiology Practice Mergers, Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Washington University Appoints Robert Gereau as Dr. Seymour and Rose T. Brown Professor of AnesthesiologyRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers