MEDNAX Acquires Northern Westchester Anesthesia Services
Fort Lauderdale, Fla.-based MEDNAX announced the acquisition of Mt. Kisco, N.Y.-based Northern Westchester Anesthesia Services.
The practice will become part of MEDNAX's American Anesthesiology division and is the second New York-based anesthesiology practice to join the division.
Northern Westchester Anesthesia Services is a private group practice that includes 16 anesthesiologists and nine anesthetists.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
Study: Prescription Painkiller Overdose Deaths in Women Spike 400% in 10 Years
Dr. Walter Schuyler Joins Pain Specialists of Charleston
Sibley Medical Center to Open Pain Management Clinic, Adds Dr. J. Richard Waggoner
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 85 new outpatient surgery centers in 2016
- NCI scientists reverse a woman's colon cancer with immunotherapy: 5 research insights
- Somnia Anesthesia releases resource paper on management models: 3 things to know
- 5 healthcare technology trends taking center stage in 2017
- GI leader to know: Dr. Kumar Gutta of Gastroenterology Associates of North Texas