MEDNAX Acquires Northern Westchester Anesthesia Services
Fort Lauderdale, Fla.-based MEDNAX announced the acquisition of Mt. Kisco, N.Y.-based Northern Westchester Anesthesia Services.
The practice will become part of MEDNAX's American Anesthesiology division and is the second New York-based anesthesiology practice to join the division.
Northern Westchester Anesthesia Services is a private group practice that includes 16 anesthesiologists and nine anesthetists.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
Study: Prescription Painkiller Overdose Deaths in Women Spike 400% in 10 Years
Dr. Walter Schuyler Joins Pain Specialists of Charleston
Sibley Medical Center to Open Pain Management Clinic, Adds Dr. J. Richard Waggoner
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Study: Dopamine-producing brain region helps restore consciousness after general anesthesiaRead Now
- Board-administrator relationship is important: Q&A with Longmont Surgery Center's Angie Blankinship
- Health Net allows knee, hip replacement in select California ASCs
- Dr. John T. Moor featured in hip replacement article
- Unique Pharmaceuticals issues 100+ product recall for ASCs, hospitals
- Surgery Center of Oklahoma procedures save $600k for Oklahoma County government