MEDNAX Acquires Northern Westchester Anesthesia Services
Fort Lauderdale, Fla.-based MEDNAX announced the acquisition of Mt. Kisco, N.Y.-based Northern Westchester Anesthesia Services.
The practice will become part of MEDNAX's American Anesthesiology division and is the second New York-based anesthesiology practice to join the division.
Northern Westchester Anesthesia Services is a private group practice that includes 16 anesthesiologists and nine anesthetists.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
Study: Prescription Painkiller Overdose Deaths in Women Spike 400% in 10 Years
Dr. Walter Schuyler Joins Pain Specialists of Charleston
Sibley Medical Center to Open Pain Management Clinic, Adds Dr. J. Richard Waggoner
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Study finds Latino CRC incidence rate varies by background: 5 insights
- Dr. Ellen Beswick receives $1.7M NIH grant to study colorectal cancer: 5 notes
- NorthStar Anesthesia implements EMR product Anesthesia Touch in 3 states: 3 notes
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: Aug. 22-Aug. 26
- 52% of coders assign codes based on documentation, regardless of physician query: 5 things to know