MEDNAX Acquires Northern Westchester Anesthesia Services
Fort Lauderdale, Fla.-based MEDNAX announced the acquisition of Mt. Kisco, N.Y.-based Northern Westchester Anesthesia Services.
The practice will become part of MEDNAX's American Anesthesiology division and is the second New York-based anesthesiology practice to join the division.
Northern Westchester Anesthesia Services is a private group practice that includes 16 anesthesiologists and nine anesthetists.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
Study: Prescription Painkiller Overdose Deaths in Women Spike 400% in 10 Years
Dr. Walter Schuyler Joins Pain Specialists of Charleston
Sibley Medical Center to Open Pain Management Clinic, Adds Dr. J. Richard Waggoner
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 2 legislative changes impacting ASCs — Oct. 21, 2016
- Anesthesia Business Consultants launches MACRA guidance platform: 3 notes
- IBD patients report high annual salary, educational attainment: 4 study insights
- Clinton, Trump talk Medicare plans during 3rd presidential debate — 6 highlights
- 38 ASC management & development companies to watch — 2017