MEDNAX Acquires Northern Westchester Anesthesia Services
Fort Lauderdale, Fla.-based MEDNAX announced the acquisition of Mt. Kisco, N.Y.-based Northern Westchester Anesthesia Services.
The practice will become part of MEDNAX's American Anesthesiology division and is the second New York-based anesthesiology practice to join the division.
Northern Westchester Anesthesia Services is a private group practice that includes 16 anesthesiologists and nine anesthetists.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
Study: Prescription Painkiller Overdose Deaths in Women Spike 400% in 10 Years
Dr. Walter Schuyler Joins Pain Specialists of Charleston
Sibley Medical Center to Open Pain Management Clinic, Adds Dr. J. Richard Waggoner
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Mercer County Surgery Center celebrates 25th total joint replacement: 6 key notes
- 10 ways patients can minimize their risk of acquiring an HAI
- FDA may require physicians obtain training for opioid prescribing: 4 notes
- 242 legislators oppose Medicare Part B payment proposal — 5 insights
- Healthcare payer BPO market to hit $34.2B — 5 takeaways