MEDNAX Acquires Fredericksburg Anesthesia Associates
The practice will become part of MEDNAX's American Anesthesiology division and is the third Virginia-based anesthesia practice to join the division.
Fredericksburg Anesthesia Associates includes 16 anesthesiologists.
More Articles on Anesthesia:Crystal Clear Solutions Develops Anesthesia Guide App for Surgical Procedures
AllCare Clinical Associates Appoints Dr. Frank Sutton as Partner
University of Michigan Health Startup Receives FDA Clearance for Patient Monitoring Software
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Texas & Florida lack funding to launch substantial Zika prevention awareness among pregnant women: 4 insights
- Global healthcare payer BPO market to hit $34.2B: 6 things to know
- CDC awards $226M to 5 academic centers for patient safety efforts: 5 notes
- Texas Fertility Center opens ASC to bring fertility services to Austin residents: 5 points
- Global ophthalmology devices market to reach $18.28B: 5 takeaways