MEDNAX Acquires Fredericksburg Anesthesia Associates
announced the acquisition of Fredericksburg (Va.) Anesthesia Associates.
The practice will become part of MEDNAX's American Anesthesiology division and is the third Virginia-based anesthesia practice to join the division.
Fredericksburg Anesthesia Associates includes 16 anesthesiologists.
More Articles on Anesthesia:Crystal Clear Solutions Develops Anesthesia Guide App for Surgical Procedures
AllCare Clinical Associates Appoints Dr. Frank Sutton as Partner
University of Michigan Health Startup Receives FDA Clearance for Patient Monitoring Software
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Dr. Kyle Smith Joins Hoops Family Children's HospitalRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis