Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Releases Mobile, Interactive 'Clinical Anesthesia'
Readers will have access to the content on iPads and iPhones, as well as online through a PC or Mac browser. The e-textbook incorporates 300 videos and 800 photos to give more detail of the concepts and procedures.
This latest edition of "Clinical Anesthesia" was edited by six anesthesiologists, including Paul Barash, MD, of Yale University; Michael Cahalan, MD, of University of Utah; Bruce Cullen, MD, of University of Washington; Rafael Ortega, MD, of Boston University; and Christine Stock, MD, of Northwestern University.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
ASA President Dr. John Zerwas Discusses Anesthesia Awareness in Atlantic Letter
FDA 510(k) Clearance Granted to Assurance Alar Sensor for Anesthesia
Anesthesiologist Dr. Brian Brown Rushed to Aid Boston Marathon Bombing Victims
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Anesthesiologist to Know: Dr. Tom BlascoRead Now
- Job Opening: Chief Nursing Officer at Houston Hospital for Specialized Surgery
- Job Opening: Director of Nursing at Ridges Surgery Center
- How ASC Leaders Can Make the Most of ICD-10 Delay: Q&A With Betty Gomez of ZirMed
- Pamela Hess and Richard Rothberger to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors