Laser Spine Institute Tampa Names Dr. Thor Van Diver as Chief of Anesthesia
Dr. Van Diver has more than 19 years of experience and will coordinate the delivery of anesthesia in his new role. Dr. Van Diver previously served as the operating room director at Laser Spine Institute in 2006.
He previously served as managing partner and cardiac anesthesiologist for Bayfront Anesthesia Services at the Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg, Fla. He completed his residency in anesthesiology at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
Are Anesthesia Databases Worth It?
Anesthesia Drug Market to Reach $7B Value by 2015
Anesthesia Updates for Oct. 1, 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup