Jan. 24-30 Marks National Nurse Anesthetists Week
Nurse Anesthetists Week is taking place from Jan. 24-30, according to the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists.
First introduced in 2000, National Nurse Anesthetists Week recognizes the profession of nurse anesthesia, according to the AANA.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists across the country are encouraged to promote the profession with posters, billboards, table tents, passing out brochures and buttons, seeking out the media to bring awareness to the profession and requesting proclamations from local and state government officials.
Learn more about Nurse Anesthetists Week.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition