Jan. 24-30 Marks National Nurse Anesthetists Week
Nurse Anesthetists Week is taking place from Jan. 24-30, according to the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists.
First introduced in 2000, National Nurse Anesthetists Week recognizes the profession of nurse anesthesia, according to the AANA.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists across the country are encouraged to promote the profession with posters, billboards, table tents, passing out brochures and buttons, seeking out the media to bring awareness to the profession and requesting proclamations from local and state government officials.
Learn more about Nurse Anesthetists Week.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About