How Happy Are Anesthesiologists?
Average happiness score: 4.00 (9th best on specialty list)
Favorite pastimes: Exercise/physical activity, travel and reading
Percentage who volunteer: 67 percent
Socially and fiscally conservative: 42 percent
Socially and fiscally liberal: 11 percent
Fiscally conservative: 86 percent
Socially liberal: 54 percent
Favorite vacation spots: Foreign travel (52 percent)
Married: 82 percent
Divorced or separated: 6.83 percent
Related Articles on Anesthesiology:
Anesthesiology: CMS Should Pursue Clinical Registry Standardization
Nationwide Recall Issued for Lot of Hospira Hydromorphone Injection
Recall Issued for Hospira Injectable Anesthesia Product
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup