How Happy Are Anesthesiologists?
Here are 10 statistics on anesthesiologist lifestyle, according to the Medscape Physician Lifestyle Report: 2012 Results.
Average happiness score: 4.00 (9th best on specialty list)
Favorite pastimes: Exercise/physical activity, travel and reading
Percentage who volunteer: 67 percent
Socially and fiscally conservative: 42 percent
Socially and fiscally liberal: 11 percent
Fiscally conservative: 86 percent
Socially liberal: 54 percent
Favorite vacation spots: Foreign travel (52 percent)
Married: 82 percent
Divorced or separated: 6.83 percent
Related Articles on Anesthesiology:
Anesthesiology: CMS Should Pursue Clinical Registry Standardization
Nationwide Recall Issued for Lot of Hospira Hydromorphone Injection
Recall Issued for Hospira Injectable Anesthesia Product
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Best Tips for Launching an Infection Risk Improvement Plan
- How to Manage and Leverage Vendor Relationships
- 3 Steps to Control Labor Costs
- 10 Steps to Immediately Improve Surgery Center Profits: Cost Reduction & Benchmarking
- Former CMS Head Dr. Don Berwick Officially Running for Massachusetts Governor