Former Colorado State Defensive Back Becomes Anesthesiologist
A former Colorado State University defensive back now serves as an anesthesiology professor in Denver, according to a Denver Post report.
Gregory Myers, MD, was named a two-time Academic All-American and a four-time Academic All-WAC honoree in 1995. He earned a bachelor's degree in biological sciences in 1996 and then went on to earn his medical degree from the University of Colorado in 2006. Dr. Myers now serves as an assistant professor at Denver Health Medical Center and plans to stay on the academic side of his profession.
Related Articles on Anesthesia:Saint Francis Hospital Honors Anesthesiology Group
El Paso Children's Hospital Appoints Chief Pediatric Anesthesiologist
Managing Compensation for Anesthesiologists, CRNAs and AAs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition