FOAA Anesthesia Services contributes $150k to Riverside Regional Medical Center
The contribution was recognized at a commemorative stone unveiling.
"Having worked at Riverside I was very aware of the close connections that Riverside hospitals maintain with the communities they serve," said Justin L. Crain, NAPA's Mid-Atlantic senior vice president for business operations. "We are honored to be able to share the great responsibility of providing healthcare services to our community at Riverside Regional Medical Center."
More Articles on Anesthesia:MEDNAX Acquires Anesthesia and Pain Management Group
Anesthesiologist Compensation: 5 Points
Dr. Guy Cavaliere Joins AllCare Clinical Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know