FOAA Anesthesia Services contributes $150k to Riverside Regional Medical Center
The contribution was recognized at a commemorative stone unveiling.
"Having worked at Riverside I was very aware of the close connections that Riverside hospitals maintain with the communities they serve," said Justin L. Crain, NAPA's Mid-Atlantic senior vice president for business operations. "We are honored to be able to share the great responsibility of providing healthcare services to our community at Riverside Regional Medical Center."
More Articles on Anesthesia:MEDNAX Acquires Anesthesia and Pain Management Group
Anesthesiologist Compensation: 5 Points
Dr. Guy Cavaliere Joins AllCare Clinical Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Patient identification complexity & why the industry is still trying to get it right: 5 considerations
- The Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders installs Mazor system in ambulatory outpatient setting: 4 things to know
- 5 financial thoughts for mid-career physicians
- ASA, ePreop partner on quality reporting software: 5 notes
- RIVANNA partners with Vertec Scientific to market new anesthesia device: 3 notes