FOAA Anesthesia Services contributes $150k to Riverside Regional Medical Center
The contribution was recognized at a commemorative stone unveiling.
"Having worked at Riverside I was very aware of the close connections that Riverside hospitals maintain with the communities they serve," said Justin L. Crain, NAPA's Mid-Atlantic senior vice president for business operations. "We are honored to be able to share the great responsibility of providing healthcare services to our community at Riverside Regional Medical Center."
More Articles on Anesthesia:MEDNAX Acquires Anesthesia and Pain Management Group
Anesthesiologist Compensation: 5 Points
Dr. Guy Cavaliere Joins AllCare Clinical Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader