FOAA Anesthesia Services contributes $150k to Riverside Regional Medical Center
FOAA Anesthesia Services, the mid-Atlantic division of North American Partners in Anesthesia, has contributed $150,000 to Riverside Regional Medical Center in Newport News, Va.
The contribution was recognized at a commemorative stone unveiling.
"Having worked at Riverside I was very aware of the close connections that Riverside hospitals maintain with the communities they serve," said Justin L. Crain, NAPA's Mid-Atlantic senior vice president for business operations. "We are honored to be able to share the great responsibility of providing healthcare services to our community at Riverside Regional Medical Center."
More Articles on Anesthesia:MEDNAX Acquires Anesthesia and Pain Management Group
Anesthesiologist Compensation: 5 Points
Dr. Guy Cavaliere Joins AllCare Clinical Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Anesthesiologist pay by U.S. region in 2015: 9 statisticsRead Now
- What is important for ASC leaders to know today? 3 key thoughts from Susan Kizirian
- Emory's "Team Ebola" to receive patient safety award
- 5 parasites that have travelled the world
- $180M addition to Akron Children's Hospital includes outpatient center
- NextGen Healthcare launches new population health, care management solution