FOAA Anesthesia Services contributes $150k to Riverside Regional Medical Center
FOAA Anesthesia Services, the mid-Atlantic division of North American Partners in Anesthesia, has contributed $150,000 to Riverside Regional Medical Center in Newport News, Va.
The contribution was recognized at a commemorative stone unveiling.
"Having worked at Riverside I was very aware of the close connections that Riverside hospitals maintain with the communities they serve," said Justin L. Crain, NAPA's Mid-Atlantic senior vice president for business operations. "We are honored to be able to share the great responsibility of providing healthcare services to our community at Riverside Regional Medical Center."
More Articles on Anesthesia:MEDNAX Acquires Anesthesia and Pain Management Group
Anesthesiologist Compensation: 5 Points
Dr. Guy Cavaliere Joins AllCare Clinical Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
University of Arizona College of Medicine names Dr. Wayne Jacobsen anesthesia department headRead Now
- Options Women's Clinic gets AAAHC accreditation
- $5B in medical office buildings sold in 2014 — And investors are ready for more
- AmSurg's Ben Flatt completes Young Leaders Council training
- Exceptional ASC nurse leaders: Key advice for finding & keeping them
- pCLE effective at diagnosing biliary cancer patients during ERCP, study says