FDA Lists myAnesthsia iPad App as Class 1 Medical Device
iMDsoft announced recently that the FDA has listed myAnesthesia as a class one medical device.
myAnesthesia is a cloud-based iPad app that provides electronic documentation for anesthesia procedures. The program supports secure distribution of information to hospitals, pharmacies, billers and anesthesia groups and interfaces directly with billing systems.
The app requires no additional hardware, software or technical expertise for use and is designed to streamline the documentation process for anesthesiologists.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday — June 27, 2016
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights