FDA Lists myAnesthsia iPad App as Class 1 Medical Device
iMDsoft announced recently that the FDA has listed myAnesthesia as a class one medical device.
myAnesthesia is a cloud-based iPad app that provides electronic documentation for anesthesia procedures. The program supports secure distribution of information to hospitals, pharmacies, billers and anesthesia groups and interfaces directly with billing systems.
The app requires no additional hardware, software or technical expertise for use and is designed to streamline the documentation process for anesthesiologists.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Dr. Emery Brown joins National Academy of EngineeringRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career