FDA Lists myAnesthsia iPad App as Class 1 Medical Device
iMDsoft announced recently that the FDA has listed myAnesthesia as a class one medical device.
myAnesthesia is a cloud-based iPad app that provides electronic documentation for anesthesia procedures. The program supports secure distribution of information to hospitals, pharmacies, billers and anesthesia groups and interfaces directly with billing systems.
The app requires no additional hardware, software or technical expertise for use and is designed to streamline the documentation process for anesthesiologists.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 36% of anesthesia cases now take place outside of the operating room: 3 research insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Glen Daves of SC-based Gastroenterology Associates
- 3 GI physicians in the headlines — Oct. 28, 2016
- Laser Vision Institute of the Virgin Islands accredited: 3 thoughts
- Allergan to acquire Motus Therapeutics after successful drug trial: 5 things to know