FDA Lists myAnesthsia iPad App as Class 1 Medical Device
iMDsoft announced recently that the FDA has listed myAnesthesia as a class one medical device.
myAnesthesia is a cloud-based iPad app that provides electronic documentation for anesthesia procedures. The program supports secure distribution of information to hospitals, pharmacies, billers and anesthesia groups and interfaces directly with billing systems.
The app requires no additional hardware, software or technical expertise for use and is designed to streamline the documentation process for anesthesiologists.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AANA stands in support of Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 3 notes
- White House promotes initiatives for Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 5 notes
- 1st ASC earns The Joint Commission's advanced certification: 3 notes on Ohio Specialty Surgical Suites
- Kenneth Rainin Foundation awards $3M in IBD research grants: 5 notes
- US Sen. Susan Collins honored for CRC screening initiatives: 3 notes