FDA Lists myAnesthsia iPad App as Class 1 Medical Device
iMDsoft announced recently that the FDA has listed myAnesthesia as a class one medical device.
myAnesthesia is a cloud-based iPad app that provides electronic documentation for anesthesia procedures. The program supports secure distribution of information to hospitals, pharmacies, billers and anesthesia groups and interfaces directly with billing systems.
The app requires no additional hardware, software or technical expertise for use and is designed to streamline the documentation process for anesthesiologists.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Medaxion raises $1.3M for mobile anesthesia solutions: 5 things to knowRead Now
- Gawley Plastic Surgery Center offers newly FDA approved submental fat treatment: 4 key notes
- Olympus names ProVation MD as recommended EndoWorks replacement: 4 key notes
- CMS proposes ASC policy, payment changes for 2016: 8 things to know
- 7 things to know about the need for more primary care physicians
- Health insurance premiums rise faster than income — 5 key notes