El Paso Children's Hospital Appoints Chief Pediatric Anesthesiologist
announced that Marc Orlandi, MD, will serve as chief pediatric anesthesiologist. He previously worked with Providence Memorial Hospital in El Paso.
Dr. Orlandi received his medical degree from Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine, completed his residency at the Cleveland Clinic and completed his specialty training in pediatric anesthesia at Akron Children's Hospital and Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Bringing more than 13 years of experience as a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Orlandi will be responsible for the needs of operating rooms, MRI and procedures for patients in hematology and oncology. He will supervise a team of three anesthesiologists: William McIlvaine, MD, Tom Poulton, MD, and Vera Barbosa, MD.
Related Articles on Anesthesia:Managing Compensation for Anesthesiologists, CRNAs and AAs
Topical Anesthesia Research Ignores U.S. Protocols
Symbios Aims to Raise $6.75M for Anesthesia-Dispensing Pump
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About