El Paso Children's Hospital Appoints Chief Pediatric Anesthesiologist
El Paso (Texas) Children's Hospital announced that Marc Orlandi, MD, will serve as chief pediatric anesthesiologist. He previously worked with Providence Memorial Hospital in El Paso.
Dr. Orlandi received his medical degree from Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine, completed his residency at the Cleveland Clinic and completed his specialty training in pediatric anesthesia at Akron Children's Hospital and Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Bringing more than 13 years of experience as a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Orlandi will be responsible for the needs of operating rooms, MRI and procedures for patients in hematology and oncology. He will supervise a team of three anesthesiologists: William McIlvaine, MD, Tom Poulton, MD, and Vera Barbosa, MD.
Related Articles on Anesthesia:Managing Compensation for Anesthesiologists, CRNAs and AAs
Topical Anesthesia Research Ignores U.S. Protocols
Symbios Aims to Raise $6.75M for Anesthesia-Dispensing Pump
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 Ideas on More Productive ASC Board Meetings
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics