Drs. Lena Sun, Jeffrey William Sall Receive Pediatric Anesthesia Research Grants
SmartTots announced that Lena Sun, MD, and Jeffrey William Sall, MD, are the recipients of its 2013/2014 round of pediatric anesthesia research grants.
SmartTots is a public-private partnership between the FDA and the International Anesthesia Research Society.
Dr. Sun is the E.M. Papper Professor of Pediatric Anesthesiology and chief of the division of pediatric anesthesiology at Columbia University Medical Center in New York.
Dr. Sall is the Hamilton Associate Professor in the department of anesthesia and perioperative care at the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
Study: Prescription Painkiller Overdose Deaths in Women Spike 400% in 10 Years
Dr. Walter Schuyler Joins Pain Specialists of Charleston
Sibley Medical Center to Open Pain Management Clinic, Adds Dr. J. Richard Waggoner
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
ePreop platform successfully submits QDCR data for anesthesiologists: 3 things to knowRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine