Dr. Michael Heine goes to Rwanda with ASA's global humanitarian outreach initiative
Dr. Heine went to Rwanda as part of the American Society of Anesthesiologists' Global Humanitarian Outreach initiative. The volunteers will teach Rwandan physician anesthesiologists, residents and staff at National University of Rwanda teaching hospitals.
Dr. Heine is also an associate professor of anesthesiology and perioperative medicine at University of Louisville Department of Anesthesiology, according to the report.
More Articles on Anesthesia:MEDNAX Acquires Anesthesia and Pain Management Group
Anesthesiologist Compensation: 5 Points
Dr. Guy Cavaliere Joins AllCare Clinical Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years