Dr. Michael Heine goes to Rwanda with ASA's global humanitarian outreach initiative
Dr. Heine went to Rwanda as part of the American Society of Anesthesiologists' Global Humanitarian Outreach initiative. The volunteers will teach Rwandan physician anesthesiologists, residents and staff at National University of Rwanda teaching hospitals.
Dr. Heine is also an associate professor of anesthesiology and perioperative medicine at University of Louisville Department of Anesthesiology, according to the report.
More Articles on Anesthesia:MEDNAX Acquires Anesthesia and Pain Management Group
Anesthesiologist Compensation: 5 Points
Dr. Guy Cavaliere Joins AllCare Clinical Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- St. Renatus launches 1st nasal spray dental anesthetic: 5 things to know
- Anesthesia Business Consultants releases fall 2016 newsletter: 3 notes
- Intestinal metabolome analysis may lead to preventative IBD treatment: 5 study insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Christopher Carlson of Swedish Medical Group
- South Central Kansas Clinic accredited by The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities: 4 things to know