Dr. Kenton Allen elected to New Hampshire Medical Society Council: 4 key notes
The New Hampshire Medical Society elected Kenton Allen, MD, into its organizations. Dr. Allen is one of its young physician members.
Here's what you should know.
1. Dr. Allen will provide counsel on anesthesiology, perioperative and pain medicine throughout New Hampshire, while also engaging with state and federal. policymakers.
2. Dr. Allen is a Melville, N.Y.-based North American Partners in Anesthesia member.
3. He began his career after earning his medical degree from Hanover, N.H.-based Dartmouth Medical School. He completed a residency at Boston-based Brigham and Women's Hospital and a fellowship at Lebanon, N.H.-based Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
4. Dr. Allen is an American Society of Anesthesiologist's education subcommittee member.
More articles on anesthesia:
CRH Medical Corporation announces acquisition in Florida and first monitored anesthesia care development program in Washington State
Somnia releases infographic aimed at ASC anesthesia improvement: 3 key notes
11 ways to start a safety culture in anesthesia
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- BioSpine Institute adds Dr. M. Nicholas Perenich: 4 takeaways
- Anthem threatens to leave exchanges, implement double-digit premiums if subsidies end
- Opioid abuse drops when providers check patients' past prescriptions: 4 things to know
- AMA implores Congress to reject amended Republican healthcare bill: 4 notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. James Schnell of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists