Dr. Deofil Orteza Named Medical Director of Anesthesia at Perry Memorial Hospital
Perry Memorial Hospital in Princeton, Ill., has appointed Deofil Orteza, MD, medical director of anesthesia and respiratory care, according to a News Tribune report. He will also provide anesthesia services in his new position.
Dr. Orteza received his medical degree from Far-Eastern University in the Philippines and completed his internship, anesthesiology residency and fellowship training in pain management at Cook County Hospital in Chicago.
Board certified in anesthesiology, Dr. Orteza is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiology, Illinois Society of Anesthesiology, Society of Pain Practice Management, American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine and Ambulatory Outpatient Anesthesia.
Related Articles on Anesthesia:Anesthesia Business Consultants Completes SOC 1 Report
University of Florida College of Medicine Announces Anesthesiology Residency
4 Ways to Improve Anesthesiologist and Ambulatory Surgery Center Relationships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition