Dr. Brian Jones Joins Providence Pain Management Center
announced that Brian M. Jones, MD, has joined Providence Pain Management Center located on the medical center's campus.
Dr. Jones is a board-certified anesthesiologist and completed his residency in anesthesiology with a special emphasis on pain management at the University of Missouri Columbia Hospitals and Clinics. He is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists and Kansas City Society of Anesthesiology.
More Articles on Anesthesia:12 Challenges for Anesthesia Groups Next Year
Anesthesia Group Acquisition Activity Grows in 2013
Presence United Samaritans Medical Center Honors Dr. Carmen Rocco
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Sheridan Healthcare Announces Winner of Scholarship for Anesthesiologist Assistant StudentsRead Now
- Job Opening: Chief Nursing Officer at Houston Hospital for Specialized Surgery
- Job Opening: Director of Nursing at Ridges Surgery Center
- How ASC Leaders Can Make the Most of ICD-10 Delay: Q&A With Betty Gomez of ZirMed
- Pamela Hess and Richard Rothberger to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors