Dr. Brian Jones Joins Providence Pain Management Center
announced that Brian M. Jones, MD, has joined Providence Pain Management Center located on the medical center's campus.
Dr. Jones is a board-certified anesthesiologist and completed his residency in anesthesiology with a special emphasis on pain management at the University of Missouri Columbia Hospitals and Clinics. He is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists and Kansas City Society of Anesthesiology.
More Articles on Anesthesia:12 Challenges for Anesthesia Groups Next Year
Anesthesia Group Acquisition Activity Grows in 2013
Presence United Samaritans Medical Center Honors Dr. Carmen Rocco
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies