Dr. Brian Jones Joins Providence Pain Management Center
announced that Brian M. Jones, MD, has joined Providence Pain Management Center located on the medical center's campus.
Dr. Jones is a board-certified anesthesiologist and completed his residency in anesthesiology with a special emphasis on pain management at the University of Missouri Columbia Hospitals and Clinics. He is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists and Kansas City Society of Anesthesiology.
More Articles on Anesthesia:12 Challenges for Anesthesia Groups Next Year
Anesthesia Group Acquisition Activity Grows in 2013
Presence United Samaritans Medical Center Honors Dr. Carmen Rocco
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
9 Recent Anesthesiologist Moves & AchievementsRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers