CMS Certifies Anesthesia Quality Institute's NACOR Registry as a Qualified Clinical Data Registry
The Anesthesia Quality Institute is a nonprofit subsidiary of American Society of Anesthesiologists. AQI maintains NACOR, which tracks patient and disease data to improve quality of care, and reports physician performance. The QCDR designation allows anesthesiologists to have access to more than 12 anesthesia-related measures. In the next five years, CMS will phase out claims-based reporting in favor of registry-based reporting.
More Articles on Anesthesia:MEDNAX Acquires Anesthesia and Pain Management Group
Anesthesiologist Compensation: 5 Points
Dr. Guy Cavaliere Joins AllCare Clinical Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Doctors Hospital selects Dr. José Dávila as secretary-treasurer of med committee: 4 quick factsRead Now
- Energy management revenue for healthcare markets expected to hit $2.2B by 2024: 5 key points
- 5 notes about Randy Rutledge joining ICF International
- Medicare deaths, costs and hospitalizations down: 5 key notes
- Alliance seeking to repeal 'Cadillac' tax: 5 things to know
- 5 things to know about 'leaky' vaccines strengthening viruses