CMS Certifies Anesthesia Quality Institute's NACOR Registry as a Qualified Clinical Data Registry
The Anesthesia Quality Institute is a nonprofit subsidiary of American Society of Anesthesiologists. AQI maintains NACOR, which tracks patient and disease data to improve quality of care, and reports physician performance. The QCDR designation allows anesthesiologists to have access to more than 12 anesthesia-related measures. In the next five years, CMS will phase out claims-based reporting in favor of registry-based reporting.
More Articles on Anesthesia:MEDNAX Acquires Anesthesia and Pain Management Group
Anesthesiologist Compensation: 5 Points
Dr. Guy Cavaliere Joins AllCare Clinical Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- UnitedHealthcare now posts Healthgrades star ratings for each physician: 7 key notes
- Joint Commission: New tools for medical error prevention
- Mederi Therapeutics launches 3rd generation of Stretta, Boston Scientific reports Q1 2016 financials & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist pay in the US, UK, Canada & Australia: 5 notes
- Seres Therapeutics signs research agreements to support development of microbiome therapy for IBD: 3 points