CMS Certifies Anesthesia Quality Institute's NACOR Registry as a Qualified Clinical Data Registry
The Anesthesia Quality Institute is a nonprofit subsidiary of American Society of Anesthesiologists. AQI maintains NACOR, which tracks patient and disease data to improve quality of care, and reports physician performance. The QCDR designation allows anesthesiologists to have access to more than 12 anesthesia-related measures. In the next five years, CMS will phase out claims-based reporting in favor of registry-based reporting.
More Articles on Anesthesia:MEDNAX Acquires Anesthesia and Pain Management Group
Anesthesiologist Compensation: 5 Points
Dr. Guy Cavaliere Joins AllCare Clinical Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Mednax acquires Nevada ophthalmology practice: 5 things to know
- Kenny Hancock joins Partners Surgical Corp. as chief business development officer: 4 key points
- Replaced Olympus duodenoscopes tied to new bacterial outbreak in overseas facility: 6 key notes
- Are municipal bonds right for you?
- Remedy Partners reports 7.7% episode of care savings through voluntary bundled payment models: 5 insights