ASA Launches Webcast on Physician Quality Reporting System
announced that its Quality and Regulatory Affairs team has launched an informative webcast to assist its members in understanding their responsibilities under the Physician Quality Reporting System.
The webcast includes information regarding the 2014 PQRS reporting requirements — including new reporting requirements — new group reporting options, the Qualified Clinical Data Registry and how these changes affect anesthesiologists.
The webcast can be found on the ASA website as well as on the Anesthesia Quality Institute's website.
More Articles on Anesthesia:Crystal Clear Solutions Develops Anesthesia Guide App for Surgical Procedures
AllCare Clinical Associates Appoints Dr. Frank Sutton as Partner
University of Michigan Health Startup Receives FDA Clearance for Patient Monitoring Software
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Dr. Bryan Terry wins Republican primary for Tennessee House of RepresentativesRead Now
- 6 tips for improving bedside manner, patient experience
- 55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reports
- Surgical Information Systems names Jonathan Lujan EVP of North American sales
- Physician Payments Sunshine Act: What anesthesiologists need to do before the data goes public
- Senator Rand Paul on medical mission in Guatemala