ASA Formally Opposes CMS' Plans to Cut Interlaminar Epidural Injection Payments
announced that it has issued a formal comment letter expressing opposition to CMS' decision to implement cuts to physician payments for interlaminar epidural injections.
ASA has also provided feedback on fluoroscopic guidance issues that will address the reservations that prevented CMS from finalizing the CY 2013 interim values for those codes. ASA has requested refinement for those services if CMS does not assign interim values for those codes.
More Articles on Anesthesia:12 Challenges for Anesthesia Groups Next Year
Anesthesia Group Acquisition Activity Grows in 2013
Presence United Samaritans Medical Center Honors Dr. Carmen Rocco
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies