ASA Applauds Introduction of Access to Rural Anesthesiology Act in U.S. House
announced that the bipartisan Medicare Access to Rural Anesthesiology Act has been introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives, a move it applauds.
The act was introduced by Rep. Lynn Jenkins (Kan.) and Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (Mo.), and it aims at reforming Medicare's rural incentive payment for all types of anesthesia providers and extending rural hospitals' access to physician anesthesiologists.
More Articles on Anesthesia:MEDNAX Acquires Anesthesia and Pain Management Group
Anesthesiologist Compensation: 5 Points
Dr. Guy Cavaliere Joins AllCare Clinical Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
House considers Medicare Access to Rural Anesthesiology Act — 3 important observationsRead Now
- Can C. diff prevent recurrent C. diff? 5 key points from JAMA study
- USPI net revenue jumps 9% in Q1 amid Tenet transaction — 10 things to know
- 5 things to know about disinfecting robot's performance at Renown Health
- 4 notes on CMS' updated clinical quality
- Relaxation response may be key to treating gastrointestinal disorders: 4 key notes from pilot study