ASA Applauds Introduction of Access to Rural Anesthesiology Act in U.S. House
announced that the bipartisan Medicare Access to Rural Anesthesiology Act has been introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives, a move it applauds.
The act was introduced by Rep. Lynn Jenkins (Kan.) and Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (Mo.), and it aims at reforming Medicare's rural incentive payment for all types of anesthesia providers and extending rural hospitals' access to physician anesthesiologists.
More Articles on Anesthesia:MEDNAX Acquires Anesthesia and Pain Management Group
Anesthesiologist Compensation: 5 Points
Dr. Guy Cavaliere Joins AllCare Clinical Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
U.S. anesthesia drugs market to reach $3B+ by 2018: 3 key pointsRead Now
- 12 tips to negotiate a deal more effectively
- ASC stock report — 5 key company updates
- New EndoChoice slim scope, US Endoscopy distribution agreement & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- VisionCare completes financing for commercialization of telescope implant
- House committee chairmen release joint statement on ICD-10 implementation