Arizona Anesthesiologist Named Chief Strategy Office of Health Software Company
named Gregory Wong, MD, chief strategy officer. Dr. Wong, an anesthesiologist, will coordinate all products and services strategy for the healthcare software technology company.
Specializing in regional anesthesia, Dr. Wong practices at several hospitals in the Phoenix area and has served as VP of finance for Red Mountain Anesthesiologists in Mesa, Ariz., for 13 years. He received his MD from The Chicago Medical School and completed his anesthesiology residency at the University of Arizona.
Related Articles on Anesthesia:
A Brake on Hospital Mergers – A Breather for Anesthesia Groups?
Anesthesiologist Studies Ritalin's Effect on Anesthesia Recovery
Mayo Clinic Anesthesiologist Designs iPad App for Heart Surgery Patients
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How to Drive GI Center Growth Post Healthcare Reform: Q&A With Dr. Mark Noar
- Anesthesia Touch V4 Receives 2014 ONC-ACB EHR Certification by Drummond Group
- Top 10 Most-Read Patient Safety Tools Dec. 2-6, 2013
- Global Anesthesia Devices Market to Reach $8.1B by 2014
- FUJIFILM Medical Systems Showcases New Breast Imaging Workstation