Arizona Anesthesiologist Named Chief Strategy Office of Health Software Company
Health Business Intelligence has named Gregory Wong, MD, chief strategy officer. Dr. Wong, an anesthesiologist, will coordinate all products and services strategy for the healthcare software technology company.
Specializing in regional anesthesia, Dr. Wong practices at several hospitals in the Phoenix area and has served as VP of finance for Red Mountain Anesthesiologists in Mesa, Ariz., for 13 years. He received his MD from The Chicago Medical School and completed his anesthesiology residency at the University of Arizona.
Related Articles on Anesthesia:
A Brake on Hospital Mergers – A Breather for Anesthesia Groups?
Anesthesiologist Studies Ritalin's Effect on Anesthesia Recovery
Mayo Clinic Anesthesiologist Designs iPad App for Heart Surgery Patients
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers