Anesthesiologist Updates for Oct. 1, 2014
report from Anesthesia Business Consultants.
The report also outlined what anesthesiologists need to know for the coming year, including ICD-10-CM conversion, which goes into effect Oct. 1, 2014. Anesthesia Business Consultants has implemented necessary internal software to make the change, according to the report.
President and CEO of Anesthesia Business Consultants Tony Mira recommends testing your ability to select and submit appropriate ICD-10-CM codes now will help prepare.
More Articles on Anesthesia:University of Pennsylvania Anesthesia Research Team Receives $8.6M in NIH Funding
Vanderbilt University Med Center Appoints Dr. Suanne Daves Vice Chair, Pediatric Anesthesiology
Amerinet, Sheridan Healthcare Sign Anesthesia Outsourcing Services Agreement
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About