Anesthesiologist to Know: Dr. David Young
David Young, MD, is a managing partner at Surgical Directions. He is board certified by the American Board of Anesthesia and American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. In addition to maintaining a full-time clinical practice, he does consulting work and serves as the medical director of pre-surgical testing at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Chicago.
Dr. Young has been recognized nationally for his work upgrading pre-surgical assessment practices and received Lean Healthcare Certification from the University of Michigan's College of Engineering. He is a member of the Advisory Board of Directors and OR Manager.
Dr. Young completed his OB/GYN residency at the University of Virginia and anesthesia residency at the University of California, San Diego.
More Articles on Anesthesia:12 Challenges for Anesthesia Groups Next Year
Anesthesia Group Acquisition Activity Grows in 2013
Presence United Samaritans Medical Center Honors Dr. Carmen Rocco
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies