Anesthesiologist Named Chief Medical Officer of Rosellini Scientific
Rosellini Scientific has appointed Barry Kraynack, MD, to the role of chief medical officer.
Dr. Kraynack is a board certified anesthesiologist with more than 30 years of experience as a preclinical and clinical researcher in translational medicine. He spent 25 of those years as an anesthesiologist, administrator and research physician in private and university practice.
Most recently, Dr. Kraynack served as director of emerging technologies for MicroTransponder, where he developed commercialization plans for neurostimulation technologies. He received his medical degree from the University of Pittsburgh.
Related Articles on Anesthesia:Anesthesiologist Dr. Peter Pronovost Co-Develops New Analgesia Pump Checklist
Anesthesia Study Identifies Most Common Sources of Bacterial Contamination
8 Recent Anesthesiologist Appointments and Accomplishments
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup