Anesthesiologist Joins Red Bud Regional Hospital
Gregory Randle, MD, has joined the anesthesiology staff of Red Bud (Ill.) Regional Hospital to provide specialized pain management options for physicians and patients. Dr. Randle currently serves as the CEO of Vigilant Anesthesia Care & Pain Management in Glen Carbon.
As an anesthesiologist with the hospital, he will treat patients with acute and chronic low back and neck pain, lumbar and cervical radiculopathy, herniated and bulging discs, degenerative disc disease, postlaminectomy syndrome, complex regional pain syndrome, post-herpetic neuralgia, neuropathic pain, headaches and arthritis pain.
Related Articles on Anesthesia:10 Anesthesiologists on the Move
TeamHealth Acquires Bergen Anesthesia Associates, Teaneck Anesthesia Group
Former Colorado State Defensive Back Becomes Anesthesiologist
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers