Anesthesiologist Elected to Massachusetts Medical Society House of Delegates
a Boston.com report.
The Massachusetts Medical Society House of Delegates is the policy-making body of the Society, possessing the authority to establish two general types of policy: health policies and directives.
Dr. Ehrenfeld received his medical degree from the Pritzker School of Medicine at the University of Chicago and completed his residency and internship at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Related Articles on Anesthesia:6 Anesthesiologists on the Move
Study: Local Anesthesia Sufficient for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation
University of Nebraska Medical Center Names New Anesthesiology Department Head
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About