Anesthesiologist Elected to Massachusetts Medical Society House of Delegates
Jesse M. Ehrenfeld, MD, an anesthesiologist at Massachusetts General Hospital, was elected speaker of the House of Delegates of the Massachusetts Medical Society, according to a Boston.com report.
The Massachusetts Medical Society House of Delegates is the policy-making body of the Society, possessing the authority to establish two general types of policy: health policies and directives.
Dr. Ehrenfeld received his medical degree from the Pritzker School of Medicine at the University of Chicago and completed his residency and internship at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Related Articles on Anesthesia:6 Anesthesiologists on the Move
Study: Local Anesthesia Sufficient for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation
University of Nebraska Medical Center Names New Anesthesiology Department Head
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition