Anesthesiologist Compensation: 15 Statistics Based on Sex & Location
Median annual salary: $325,000
Based on sex
Male anesthesiologists: $335,000
Female anesthesiologists: $275,000
Based on location
North Central: $322,500
Great Lakes: $325,000
South Central: $325,000
Percent who feel fairly compensated: 63 percent
Percent invested in surgery centers: 11 percent
Percent considering ASC investment: 5 percent
Learn more about the Medscape compensation survey.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
17 Lincoln Anesthesiology Group providers join The Physician NetworkRead Now
- 12 tips to negotiate a deal more effectively
- ASC stock report — 5 key company updates
- New EndoChoice slim scope, US Endoscopy distribution agreement & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- VisionCare completes financing for commercialization of telescope implant
- House committee chairmen release joint statement on ICD-10 implementation