Anesthesiologist Compensation: 15 Statistics Based on Sex & Location
Median annual salary: $325,000
Based on sex
Male anesthesiologists: $335,000
Female anesthesiologists: $275,000
Based on location
North Central: $322,500
Great Lakes: $325,000
South Central: $325,000
Percent who feel fairly compensated: 63 percent
Percent invested in surgery centers: 11 percent
Percent considering ASC investment: 5 percent
Learn more about the Medscape compensation survey.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years