Anesthesia Services to Change at Pioneer Ambulatory Surgery Center
Pioneer Ambulatory Surgery Center in Burlington will see a chance in anesthesia services following the acquisition of Burlington Anesthesia by Florida-based Mednax, according to a Mena FN report.
Burlington Anesthesia consists of six anesthesiologists who practice as part of an "anesthesia care team" model that includes 12 full-time equivalent CRNAs. The practice provides exclusive anesthesia services at Pioneer Ambulatory Surgery Center.
Burlington Anesthesia physicians are now part of Mednax's American Anesthesiology division.
Related Articles on Anesthesia:
Montgomery Surgical Center's Dr. Jack Anderson Defends Use of Propofol For Sedation
Pediatric Anesthesiologists in High Demand at Jackson Health System
Arizona Anesthesiologist Named Chief Strategy Officer of Health Software Company
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers