Anesthesia Business Consultants Announces Partnership With Survey Vitals
ABC has long recognized that without a proper assessment of the status quo, it is impossible to determine proper priorities and goals. Integrated as part of ABC's powerful OneSourceAnesthesia program, Survey Vitals will aid the clients of ABC by providing a greater level of feedback. The end result is a new level of awareness, increased performance and elevated patient satisfaction.
Survey Vitals provides physician practices and hospitals with immediate, understandable, and actionable constituent feedback through a proprietary, electronic survey process. Easy-to-administer surveys with low bias and immediate reporting provide the data required for continuous improvement and increased patient, employee, and physician satisfaction.
This partnership will elevate quality to the anesthesia community by providing real time patient satisfaction and peer feedback, that will improve the entire patient experience.
Learn more about Anesthesia Business Consultants.
Related Articles on Anesthesia:
Anesthesiologists Study Pain Relief in Breast Cancer Surgery, Labor
North American Partners in Anesthesia Honors CRNAs
Arrow UltraQuik Needles Approved by FDA
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
6 anesthesia-related medical malpractice claim statisticsRead Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting