AllCare Clinical Associates Appoints Dr. Frank Sutton as Partner
announced the appointment of Frank M. Sutton Jr., MD, as partner.
Dr. Sutton is board-certified in anesthesiology, and in addition to his clinical duties as a full-time anesthesiologist, he is the clinical director of business development of AllCare Clinical Associates.
Dr. Sutton is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists and holds the position of secretary/treasurer-elect with the North Carolina Society of Anesthesiologists.
AllCare Clinical Associates is one of the largest private physician-owned anesthesia practices, employing more than 200 anesthesiologists, anesthetists and business and management professionals.
More Articles on Anesthesia:12 Challenges for Anesthesia Groups Next Year
Anesthesia Group Acquisition Activity Grows in 2013
Presence United Samaritans Medical Center Honors Dr. Carmen Rocco
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Will Healthcare's Changing Climate Affect ASCs?
- Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Trends for ASCs
- UC Irvine Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Care to Host Perioperative Surgical Home Summit
- 4 Anesthesiology Practice Mergers, Acquisitions & Affiliations
- 5 Common ASC Management Mistakes With Consequences