8 Statistics on Anesthesiologist Compensation
Median salary: $394,734 (4.6 percent increase from 2012)
Median gross charges: $1,342,339
Median salary for men: $347,000
Median salary for women: $300,000
Highest-paying region: North Central ($383,000)
Lowest-paying region: West ($318,000)
Hospital-employed salary: $349,000
Multispecialty group practice salary: $374,000
More Articles on Anesthesia:North Carolina Society of Anesthesiologists Elects Dr. Frank Sutton Secretary, Treasurer
Performing High Acuity Cases in ASCs: The Anesthesiologist's Role
5 Anesthesiology Practice Mergers, Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Dr. Howard Zucker to Take Over New York Health Commissioner Duties, Following Dr. Nirav Shah's DepartureRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers