8 Statistics on Anesthesiologist Compensation
Median salary: $394,734 (4.6 percent increase from 2012)
Median gross charges: $1,342,339
Median salary for men: $347,000
Median salary for women: $300,000
Highest-paying region: North Central ($383,000)
Lowest-paying region: West ($318,000)
Hospital-employed salary: $349,000
Multispecialty group practice salary: $374,000
More Articles on Anesthesia:North Carolina Society of Anesthesiologists Elects Dr. Frank Sutton Secretary, Treasurer
Performing High Acuity Cases in ASCs: The Anesthesiologist's Role
5 Anesthesiology Practice Mergers, Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
MEDNAX Acquires Fredericksburg Anesthesia AssociatesRead Now
- Mary Beth Briscoe, Michael Dewerff, and Ben Dunford to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- Colonoscopies in Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Saving Lives Through Increased Screening and Advances in Technology
- "Running an Effective In-House Business Office"
- Pain Management Implications in the ASC Setting
- 5 Exciting Presentations at Becker's Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference