6 Recent Anesthesiologist Moves & Achievements
Gildasio S. De Oliveira Jr., MD, was named editor-in-chief of Ambulatory Anesthesia, an international, peer-reviewed open access journal.
Juan Francisco Gutierrez-Mazorra, MD, was recognized as the Professional of the Year 2013 in Pediatric Anesthesiology in America's Registry of Outstanding Professionals, a publication that showcases thousands of professional men and women in all academic areas and professions.
Sumit Katyal, MD, has joined The Interventional Pain Management Practice of Plano-based Texas Pain Relief Group.
Anesthesiologist Alan P. Marco, MD, president and CEO of Dayton, Ohio-based Wright State Physicians, was elected to the 2014 to 2015 board of directors of the American College of Physician Executives.
The Illinois State Medical Society named anesthesiologist William A. McDade, MD, president.
Howard Zucker, MD, was named interim New York Health Commissioner, following the departure of former New York Health Commissioner Nirav Shah, MD, who is taking up an executive position with Kaiser Foundation Health Plan in California.
More Articles on Anesthesia:MEDNAX Acquires Anesthesia and Pain Management Group
Anesthesiologist Compensation: 5 Points
Dr. Guy Cavaliere Joins AllCare Clinical Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Non-Medicaid expansion states could gain up to $27.9B in savings by expanding program: 4 takeaways
- Senate committee advances vote on Trump's FDA pick Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- GI leader to know: Dr. Michael Sagatelian of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists
- Drs. Todd Baron & Kevin Collier: 2 GI physicians in the headlines
- New Century Spine and Outpatient Surgical Institute installs Indigo-Clean disinfecting lights