6 Recent Anesthesiologist Moves & Achievements
Gildasio S. De Oliveira Jr., MD, was named editor-in-chief of Ambulatory Anesthesia, an international, peer-reviewed open access journal.
Juan Francisco Gutierrez-Mazorra, MD, was recognized as the Professional of the Year 2013 in Pediatric Anesthesiology in America's Registry of Outstanding Professionals, a publication that showcases thousands of professional men and women in all academic areas and professions.
Sumit Katyal, MD, has joined The Interventional Pain Management Practice of Plano-based Texas Pain Relief Group.
Anesthesiologist Alan P. Marco, MD, president and CEO of Dayton, Ohio-based Wright State Physicians, was elected to the 2014 to 2015 board of directors of the American College of Physician Executives.
The Illinois State Medical Society named anesthesiologist William A. McDade, MD, president.
Howard Zucker, MD, was named interim New York Health Commissioner, following the departure of former New York Health Commissioner Nirav Shah, MD, who is taking up an executive position with Kaiser Foundation Health Plan in California.
More Articles on Anesthesia:MEDNAX Acquires Anesthesia and Pain Management Group
Anesthesiologist Compensation: 5 Points
Dr. Guy Cavaliere Joins AllCare Clinical Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Adults who don't vaccinate cost $9B in 2015 from preventable diseases: 6 things to know
- Tenet shares jump 3.3%; Medical Facilities Corp. distributes 151st consecutive dividend payment & more — 5 key notes on ASC companies
- How physicians can leverage technology to succeed under MACRA — Insights from Elation Health's CEO
- St. Renatus launches 1st nasal spray dental anesthetic: 5 things to know
- Anesthesia Business Consultants releases fall 2016 newsletter: 3 notes