5 Recent Anesthesiologist Moves & Achievements
Memphis Medical Society named Gary W. Kimzey, MD, president.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration appointed Rafael Miguel, MD, to its Anesthetic and Analgesic Drug Products Advisory Committee.
Williamsville, N.Y.-based InvisionHealth announced that Thomas O'Connor, MD, has joined its medical staff as the chief of anesthesiology.
Green Bay, Wis.-based BayCare Clinic announced the addition of Gregory Rypel, MD, to its medical staff.
More Articles on Anesthesia:12 Challenges for Anesthesia Groups Next Year
Anesthesia Group Acquisition Activity Grows in 2013
Presence United Samaritans Medical Center Honors Dr. Carmen Rocco
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies
- Reimbursement for Pain Management in the Coming Years