5 Recent Anesthesiologist Moves & Achievements
Memphis Medical Society named Gary W. Kimzey, MD, president.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration appointed Rafael Miguel, MD, to its Anesthetic and Analgesic Drug Products Advisory Committee.
Williamsville, N.Y.-based InvisionHealth announced that Thomas O'Connor, MD, has joined its medical staff as the chief of anesthesiology.
Green Bay, Wis.-based BayCare Clinic announced the addition of Gregory Rypel, MD, to its medical staff.
More Articles on Anesthesia:12 Challenges for Anesthesia Groups Next Year
Anesthesia Group Acquisition Activity Grows in 2013
Presence United Samaritans Medical Center Honors Dr. Carmen Rocco
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Washington University Appoints Robert Gereau as Dr. Seymour and Rose T. Brown Professor of AnesthesiologyRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers