5 Recent Anesthesiologist Moves & Achievements
The American Society of Anesthesiologists announced that it successfully nominated anesthesiologist Johnathan Pregler, MD, to the CMS Panel on Hospital Outpatient Payment.
The Washoe County Medical Society announced that Henry C. Hicks, MD, has been elected as its president.
AllCare Clinical Associates announced the appointment of Frank M. Sutton Jr., MD, as partner.
Providence Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan., announced that Brian M. Jones, MD, joined Providence Pain Management Center located on the medical center's campus.
More Articles on Anesthesia:Crystal Clear Solutions Develops Anesthesia Guide App for Surgical Procedures
AllCare Clinical Associates Appoints Dr. Frank Sutton as Partner
University of Michigan Health Startup Receives FDA Clearance for Patient Monitoring Software
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Texas Tech El Paso Anesthesiologists Provide Services at Sierra Providence Health Network LocationsRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis