15 Statistics on Anesthesiologist Compensation
Median annual salary: $325,000
Based on sex
Male anesthesiologists: $335,000
Female anesthesiologists: $275,000
Based on location
North Central: $322,500
Great Lakes: $325,000
South Central: $325,000
Percent who feel fairly compensated: 63 percent
Percent invested in surgery centers: 11 percent
Percent considering ASC investment: 5 percent
Learn more about the Medscape compensation survey.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 52% of coders assign codes based on documentation, regardless of physician query: 5 things to know
- iPads vs. sedative for pediatric patients before surgery: 5 things to know (hint: iPad wins)
- 10 Things to Know About Adenoma Detection
- The Jackson Laboratory & bioMérieux team up to create precision diagnostics for infectious diseases: 4 points
- Dr. Ana Maldonado-Contreras wins AGA Research Scholar Award: 5 highlights