15 Statistics on Anesthesiologist Compensation
Median annual salary: $325,000
Based on sex
Male anesthesiologists: $335,000
Female anesthesiologists: $275,000
Based on location
North Central: $322,500
Great Lakes: $325,000
South Central: $325,000
Percent who feel fairly compensated: 63 percent
Percent invested in surgery centers: 11 percent
Percent considering ASC investment: 5 percent
Learn more about the Medscape compensation survey.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Innovation in GI: Advances in gastroenterology technology & technique
- A game changer for GI — Dr. Anthony Starpoli on how the TIF procedure can control regurgitation
- How to create a strategic partnership with a hospital
- 9 states with the highest & lowest physician salaries
- Frenetic consolidation: The anesthesia market today & where ASCs fit in