5 Articles on Improving ASC Profits
The following are articles published in the past week on Becker's ASC Review on short- and long-term best practices for improving profits and value in the ASC setting.
1. How to Increase the Value of Your ASC. Doug Goldfarb and Jon Vick of ASCs Inc. discuss ways to improve an ASC's bottom line, for sale or otherwise.
2. 5 of the Most Pressing Financial Issues for ASCs. Four ASC industry experts discuss the issues they believe are most pressing for financial management of an ASC.
3. The Future of ASC M&A: 5 Key Factors Driving Activity. A report on a panel discussion at the 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference of factors driving the recent trend toward mergers in the ASC industry.
4. Cost Containment at ASCs: 4 Best Ideas. A report on a panel discussion at the 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference of the best strategies to reduce costs in the ASC setting.
5. Improving Profits in the ASC: 3 Department Strategies. ASCOA's senior vice president of operations shares three ways to improve profits immediately, from the 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven Conference + Future of Spine.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
7 Things for ASC Industry Leaders to Know for Thursday
ASC Employee Insurance: What Changes After Healthcare Reform?
ASCs May See a Move to Short Stays
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.