The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
3 Tips for Reviewing Insurance Exchange Contracts at Surgery Centers
Health insurance exchanges will be fully operational by Jan. 1, 2014.
In light of the rapidly approaching date, National Medical Billing Services’ Vice President of Managed Care Contracting, Scott Allen, offers ambulatory surgery center leaders and staff three tips for reviewing HIE contracts.
- Know all of the rules and regulations for your ASC's state HIE
- Understand the difference between these specialized contracts and traditional managed care contracts
- Be fully aware of the terms on rates and fee schedules
National Medical Billing Services is a national healthcare revenue cycle management company with a sophisticated, boutique-like approach to operational delivery and client service. The company focuses solely on servicing ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) and their affiliated surgeons.
Click here to read the full article.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Government Shutdown Could Mean 2014 Final CMS Fee Schedule Delays
Fewer Employers Offering Healthcare Today
Do Credentials Make a Difference? 7 Statistics on Coder, Biller Compensation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About